• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired King's Off-Road Enterprises (aka KORE4x4)

BamaTJ

Hardline Crawler
I am posting this because I don't think TJKen toots his own horn enough! He does just about anything you can need to build a rig, including building it for you. He can build control arms/tie rods to spec out of DOM, Chromoly, Aluminum, etc. He drills and taps links, machines wrench flats into them, etc. He sells Johnny Joints and other Currie products and he also is dealer for Spidertrax and can build their housings to customer specs. Tabs, brackets, you name it, he does it. He got this start building fuel cell rings to adapt the stock TJ pump to RCI cells and that is where I first came in contact with him. He has always provided me with great service and he is helping out with some parts for my new buggy. Can't say enough about how good of a guy Ken is. I believe he has stepped in a filled the void of other companies in the market who are harder and harder to contact and have next to nothing in stock. He was also the first vendor to join our boards, so hit him up next time you need something!

Re: King's Off-Road (aka KORE4x4)

great customer service there

I needed parts quick and he got em deliver to disney OK so I could put em on before goin out to play. thru in some shirts too and I couldn't get his friend to take money for doin me a favor thumb.gif

I honestly get that impression... either that or everyone knows how much of a cheap ass I am and doesnt wanna bother with minimal purchases. Either way its all good. laughing1

He did hook it up on the mounts on Matts TJ, those things are beefy cake thumb.gif And from all I heard he hooked Kelly up proper like on the burn table .

Wow...thanks Matt & Travis.

Honestly I've been super busy here at the shop, we're trying to bust out a ton of parts , while working on developing new parts and build chassis.

I need to hire another full time fabricator/machinist...Anyone?

P....Sorry I never got back to you. I do have yours figured out. Give me a call & we can go over everything.

I've got two more 2 seaters to build soon, so I'll get pics of those up.

List of new parts we're currently building inventory on & soon to release:

- Rockwell Upper control arm towers
- Rockwell Top Plates (To triangulate the Upper Control Arms)
- Rockwell Coilover mounting brackets
- Rockwell Lower Control Arm Tabs for mounting lowers triangulated
- Dana 60 Coilover Mounting brackets/tabs
- Dana 60 Ford & Chevy front truss systems...with or without ram mounts
- 14 Bolt Truss with Pinion Guard/Tie-In
- 14 Bolt Diff Covers
- Dana 60 Diff Covers
- Triangulated Lower Link Mounting Brackets...Formed on a Press Brake to 'wrap' around 1.75" tubing

PLUS lots of other little parts that make building a Rig much easier thumb.gif
Stay Tuned!

Yesterdays Project.....

We built these rocker panels for a customer that's nicknamed his Jeep "Badhabit"

Finished them up last night.

Cut from 3/16" plate & then formed on our press brake.

DSC01835.jpg

I designed them to tie into the body mount for added support.

DSC01842.jpg

1.5" Tube Steps with integrated 1/8" Dimple Died Plate.

DSC01840.jpg

DSC01838.jpg

I have Nothing but good things to say about KORE. I bought some 17" weld on beadlocks, and they fit perfect and look good. Whoever I talked with on the phone was really helpful, just got them mounted on my 42s today and they are pimp. thumb.gif