• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired LCP Ruger .380

I have one not for sale but I just wanted to tell you don't be scared of the keltec 380 either pretty much the same thing! The both are better pd weapons with a couple upgrades from Gallowayprecision

Also the Kahr cw380 has a great trigger for the money, but if you are ready to consider $500 you HAVE to try out the Sig p238 or p298

Re: Re: Re: LCP Ruger .380

muddinmetal said:
I would like to highly recommend the s&w bodyguard if you are seriously in the budget .380 market

This. The new M&P Bodyguards don't have the lazer on them. Very nice gun for the money.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

I carry the LCP and love it. My brother bought the Bodygaurd bc it feels more like a bigger pistol the way it's shaped and he hated it. Constantly jammed up or wouldn't fire at all. He ended up sellin it bc he didn't trust it. He has a very extensive background in pistols and long guns so the failures had nothin to do with bad form or habits

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I rotate between the LCP and the LCR. Have you looked on GunBroker? I got lucky and found my LCP Talo in stock local to me so I bought it over the counter and away I went.

Love the size of the LCP, I had a right side Technaclip on my Talo for a while, and didnt like it, got a left side clip and modified it a hair so you can easily access the slide lock and now LOVE it.
It tucks in the small of my back and hangs by the clip. No holster. And left clip so I can draw it right handed.

Identical to mine with the rightside clip.
lcp_zps76dbe1ff.jpg

This is mine with the left side clip and how it is today. You can see how I ground the radius into the clip to clear the slide lock.
7BD32529-CEBA-4B52-8A50-3D07E8AA8BFF-5305-000007DDD0C20AE3_zps2d6ff5f6.jpg

9C876DE7-E4BD-4648-8805-E77A09B3F8C1-5305-000007DDA9F52B4A_zps0a5f8bfb.jpg

Love my LCP, have the laserlyte for it as well. If I have pants on, it's in there. Get used to it and it's just like grabbing keys, wallet, phone, ect. :dblthumb:

I have one BNIB. Waiting to see if a friend wants it, though. What's your location?

Good price on it. They are hot pistols right now

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk