• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Live feed link...

Maverick26

As iron sharpens iron...
QUOTED Lance on PBB:

I try to fight it as long as possible since I don't get to race, but after seeing about what seems to be 10,000 threads about KOH here on PBB, I think I've gotten the bug as well.

There's not much there now, but I just wanted to share the link for our coverage which will begin officially a week from today on Monday, February 7.

We will have coverage all week including most of the seminars, both days of the LCQ, an all day show on Thursday during contingency hosted by Camo and Jessi Combs and some special special guests. Of course we will also have race day coverage on Friday as well.

Coverage will be here - www.pirate4x4.com/king-of-the-hammers-2011

If it's anything like last years it wont work right. Unless by some miracle they pull it off. But it's going to take a miracle.

Then drive down and watch. :fawkdancesmiley:

Why?? And be in the middle of one of the biggest cluster fawks around?? If your not racing IMO it's just a huge sausage feast.

I'll actually be down in the Johnson Valley around spring break for a memorial service. Thinking about dragging my pile to go play while everyone else is fighting over an inheritance.

If it's anything like last years it wont work right. Unless by some miracle they pull it off. But it's going to take a miracle.

They have gotten alot better at it. They did RCQ teathered to a smart phone of some kind and worked quite well.