• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired Long shot i know ... 43" stickies or non stickies

kushKrawlin

Finally got a lil cAsh saved.. Never had a good set of tires and im ready for them dam it!! :woot: i know theres a very slim chance anyone has any but im tryin to be patient :dblthumb: thanks fellas

Thanks brotha. Have no idea how to get in touch with him. Do you have his info if so just shoot it to me please? Would be nice to get a good used set. I seen some good deals but it's rare. Guarantee you if I buy new ones there will be a good deal on some used ones the next day!! :wtflol: stickies smallest rim size is 16.5 correct?? If so that's just great that means I have to re-center and get rock rings(?) and PVC inserts for some H1's have.. **** on that I will get 17s and just sell the H1's if this is the route i go. I Have 15 inch wheels now. I check out some Sx's in 15 inch wheel size and compare to TSL's (which i love) Haven't really checked the prices other than the stickies. :puke: crazy is what it is. I'm still on the fence anyway, the last thing I need to do is get stickies and then have somthin else tear up. Dis :afro: goin broke on this ****.

Re: Re: Long shot i know ... 43" stickies or non stickies

Right here.
rena6aha.jpg

kushKrawlin said:
Thanks brotha. Have no idea how to get in touch with him. Do you have his info if so just shoot it to me please? Would be nice to get a good used set. I seen some good deals but it's rare. Guarantee you if I buy new ones there will be a good deal on some used ones the next day!! :wtflol: stickies smallest rim size is 16.5 correct?? If so that's just great that means I have to re-center and get rock rings(?) and PVC inserts for some H1's have.. **** on that I will get 17s and just sell the H1's if this is the route i go. I Have 15 inch wheels now. I check out some Sx's in 15 inch wheel size and compare to TSL's (which i love) Haven't really checked the prices other than the stickies. :puke: crazy is what it is. I'm still on the fence anyway, the last thing I need to do is get stickies and then have somthin else tear up. Dis :afro: goin broke on this ****.
There is a smoking deal on some stock h1s post in forsale ads. :flipoff1:

Latest posts