• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

LS steel oil pan Tilden Motorsports

Im84

Just got my new pan and thought I'd post some pics. I was going with a kevko but went this route instead. I didn't want to go with a remote filter right now and this pan you can do either. Keep it in stock location or run it remote or run an accumulator as well which is what I will be doing this summer. I went with the pro series which comes with an 1/8" skid plate but it also wraps up on the sides as well which I liked. It also has weights welded on the doors in the sump to help them shut quicker. Weighed in at 21.8lbs. Came with a new pick up tube,drain plug,oil filter adapter,and filter. Overall quality seems pretty good. Pan flange seems true. 6 qt. capacity. Got it for 525$ shipped from Pacific Fab.

I don't post up too many products but I was pretty happy when I saw this. I hope your happy with yours so far.

They are made by champ pans. I just picked one up from sdparts minus the skid plate for about $350.

DSC_0044_zpsec91ae33.jpg

DSC_0045_zps003099fe.jpg

How far out does that bottom section of pan stick out on passenger side of engine?

toreadorranger said:
They are made by champ pans. I just picked one up from sdparts minus the skid plate for about $350.

DSC_0044_zpsec91ae33.jpg

DSC_0045_zps003099fe.jpg

[/quote

Do you happen to have a part number or anything i looked up the company but couldn't find that exact pan for that price. how is it working so far, looking for a good low profile pan just not $500

Beefcake said:
toreadorranger said:

DSC_0044_zpsec91ae33.jpg

DSC_0045_zps003099fe.jpg

[/quote

Do you happen to have a part number or anything i looked up the company but couldn't find that exact pan for that price. how is it working so far, looking for a good low profile pan just not $500

LS1000 Pan
LS1001 oil filter adapter
750LS1 pickup

It appears Champ has raised their prices since I bought mine.

Re: Re: LS steel oil pan Tilden Motorsports

Ls Performance Connection said:
I know I have a couple different options for pans with trap doors and baffles for a lot cheaper. If your interested I will take a look.
Post up what ya find. I'd like to replace my truck pan.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Re: Re: LS steel oil pan Tilden Motorsports

Ls Performance Connection said:
I know I have a couple different options for pans with trap doors and baffles for a lot cheaper. If your interested I will take a look.
X3

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk