• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Map?

Catabeagle

Going to head up for the day on 4/8. Haven't been to RF for some years. Does anyone have a link to a solid trail map? Or suggestions on what to do? Best trails? Parking etc... Any advice is greatly appreciated.

Going to head up for the day on 4/8. Haven't been to RF for some years. Does anyone have a link to a solid trail map? Or suggestions on what to do? Best trails? Parking etc... Any advice is greatly appreciated.

The 4x4 trail system access is up on deer flats road which is also called NF-6010. There are 2 parking lots for tow rigs. That kind of rig do you have? then I can tell you what trails to go on?

The 4x4 trail system access is up on deer flats road which is also called NF-6010. There are 2 parking lots for tow rigs. That kind of rig do you have? then I can tell you what trails to go on?

My buddy and I have Toyotas, all the normal goodies, 37", exo, lockers, etc,etc...

Well Hit G8 or G9 then go into G11. DNR still has some trails closed or sections of trail just FYI.

Well Hit G8 or G9 then go into G11. DNR still has some trails closed or sections of trail just FYI.
Sounds great. Thanks again for you're input, much appreciated. Next thing I need from you is the best place to go for breakfast on our way out there? :D

Sounds great. Thanks again for you're input, much appreciated. Next thing I need from you is the best place to go for breakfast on our way out there? :D

Wallace falls cafe but they are not in any hurry and you may get a little lip from the staff but that's part of the experience just good clean fun but great food. they have pho that is great for lunch or Dinner and really good breakfast.

Sultan bakery Sultan
Mountain view diner gold bar
Buzz in Monroe

FYI, if you don't have your Discovery pass, which you'll need to park your towrig (if applicable) and *should* have for your plated trail rig, you can get them at the Gold Bar Grocer store just as you are leaving Goldbar. I'm told many of the other gas stations ect have them as well, but the grocer was convenient if you show up and realize you forgot to get one.

:looser:

Box Boy, a link to that map should be in a sticky at the top of this forum. Not sure who's in charge of that.

Oh, and avoid the "Tight and Twisty" Jeep trail. The gatekeepers truly are set up for REALLY small wheelbase and body width CJ's and such. Pretty much if you have to WORK to get past the gatekeeper, your not set up for the trail.

I tried last time I was up there and even though and met the WB and tire width 'requirement', there was no way I was forcing my fat-bodied rig between the gate keepers without knocking them over. So we respected it, as we should, and ran other trails.

Latest posts