• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Miles hard roll from last night

InDaShop said:
"Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me"
Kelly's only been fooled once. You on the other hand..... :flipoff1:
I will never forget your statement after the run you took me on in the '58 and grilled me steaks before I left Houston....with Tiff next to you. "Man I would never get married again or tied down....I'd hit everything out there" That was my recollection of your quote, not the actual verbatim :dunno: thumb.gif :flipoff1:

Holy ****, it has been a long time since a good ole HL derail!

Yeah I believe I probably said something like that. Especially with her sitting there. :eek:
It would have to take some crazy tail to make me remarry if she ever leaves me or dies. laughing1

I still think you should have gone for that chcik you picked up with the Trail 70 you had.
flashemifyougotem loller.gif thumb.gif flashemifyougotem loller.gif thumb.gif laughing1

3898177744_5a78acf30f.jpg

InDaShop said:
the milk was free
I was on drugs laughing1
Luke is taking the right approach. He's rolled a few nice ones, first one out of the gate was a hot skinny gal with fake tits. Bones held out a long ass time too. I imagine I'd marry again, it would just be a while. I have a boy and don't Need anyone.

Luke is taking the right approach. He's rolled a few nice ones, first one out of the gate was a hot skinny gal with fake tits. Bones held out a long ass time too. I imagine I'd marry again, it would just be a while. I have a boy and don't Need anyone.
[/quote]

Not to mention all tatted up and crazy ****ing wild sex. A couole times I shoulda kept my phone in one hand to call 911. She sure could kill snakes. She got attatched and that was the end. I miss those times

Latest posts