• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

MMORV 4 Wheel Parts Ride PHOTOS

Yea we was all wonderin how bad an obstacle would have to be before he put his shoulders on,,, always just had his lap on :eek:

Speeding said:
Hard not to post my pics... keep an eye for an upcoming Offroad Adventures mag article though!

Yea I like to see the ones you got of Tonys crash on ROCK AND ROLL from the top of it for shure man :dblthumb:

maybe after we all get our Offroad Adventures you can let a few of em out ;D

I,m ready to post the rest of em finally yall ,,,, here comes the baddass little mochine FLEA crawlin all over ROCK & ROLL ,,,,,

FWPride367.jpg

FWPride368.jpg

FWPride369.jpg

FWPride370.jpg

FWPride372.jpg

FWPride375.jpg

FWPride381.jpg

FWPride382.jpg

here comes a little RBD action,,,,

FWPride330.jpg

FWPride314.jpg

FWPride313.jpg

FWPride321.jpg

WHHHHOA,,,,,,,,,

FWPride319.jpg

FWPride321.jpg

I like this next pic of Tony,s rig cause it shows just how large the rock surface area has become over the last couple of years........

FWPride324.jpg

FWPride326.jpg

FWPride327.jpg

YALL LOOK OUT ... John G. is next up on ROCK & ROLL and hes bout to pull up there and heat up them reds and gettum STICKIER than the floor on the syrup isle at Piggly Wiggly molaugh ,,,,,

FWPride289.jpg

FWPride291.jpg

FWPride293.jpg

FWPride295.jpg

LAWD JEZZUS werd he go yall :eek:

FWPride296.jpg

AW HELL here he is molaugh

FWPride297.jpg

FWPride299.jpg

FWPride300.jpg

FWPride301.jpg

FWPride302.jpg

FWPride303.jpg

FWPride304.jpg

;D

HOTROD2 said:
X2 ZUKISCOTT HAD A BLAST. JUST COULDNOT KEEP UP WITH THE RATTLER

Ain,t no shame in that man,,,, RATTLER be slitherin up some **** loller.gif I wonder if anybody got any pics of my retarded ass in it on PRIMOS :dunno:

Heres the last of my pics I took Sunday yall ,,,my ole camera messed up again and "ATE" the last 100 pics I took,,,,,,

FWPride332.jpg

FWPride335.jpg

FWPride340.jpg

The 4runner and the cherokee both had OPEN DIFFS and climbed the right side of LOOP SPRINGS ,,,,

FWPride342.jpg

FWPride344.jpg

FWPride346.jpg

FWPride347.jpg

FWPride349.jpg

FWPride350.jpg

FWPride353.jpg

FWPride355.jpg

FWPride356.jpg

FWPride361.jpg

FWPride363.jpg

This was the COOL group of Zuki folks outta Carrollton Ga. I ended up hangin out with all day Sunday ,,,they named RATTLER "SPORT ZUKI" :****:

FWPride386.jpg

FWPride387.jpg

FWPride389.jpg

FWPride395.jpg

FWPride397.jpg

FWPride398.jpg

FWPride403.jpg

Thats all the pics I got ,,,like I said my camera "ate" the last 100 I took over on the V-NOTCH side of the park that afternoon dammit :mad: