• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Moonrocks/ Funnyrocks Oct 6th

Turtle Bite

A couple of us are going up to play on the rocks saturday, some mild rigs some built. Anyone is welcome to tag along. We will be coming up from the ellensburg side, going to meet at Super 1 foods at 9:00AM and decide which route to go up from there. Look for a red Land Rover and a trailered exocaged toyota. Shouldnt be much breakage potential untill we get up to the rocks. My name is Josh if you have any questions
(509) 539-1359.

Is there alot of snow up there already? We went up last year end of october, and it snowed while we were up there, but still wasnt much. I love the snow, so bring it on:fawkdancesmiley:

Is there alot of snow up there already? We went up last year end of october, and it snowed while we were up there, but still wasnt much. I love the snow, so bring it on:fawkdancesmiley:

I'm purty sure I was up there with ya then last year when a few rigs decided to go tits, along w/ mine:booo: I'd go up in a heartbeat but still workin on swappin in an 8.8. Have fun, catch ya next time.

Yup, I remember that was a long night. Everybody lost, broken, got cold fast, was an adventure just getting back to town. The alternator went out on my tow rig when I went out looking for James last year. I towed my rig home with jumper cables through my passenger window hooked to a second battery. I have alot more spares, a new rearend and suspension that seems to be alot more reliable, but anything can happen.

I was planning to go until my SYE kit came from Quadratech, opened the box to find a used driveshaft in it instead!:masturbanana[1]: