• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

My crawlers

well here is the new group, these are the self queens and will never be ran. Only 7500 were made with the red color.
I have # 1676, #2191, #2995 and #4024.

Attachments

• nylints.jpg
    nylints.jpg
    66.4 KB · Views: 85
I just found 4 more of the red scorps and bought 2. If you are trying to keep them new why did you take them out of the box?

spectra said:
I just found 4 more of the red scorps and bought 2. If you are trying to keep them new why did you take them out of the box?

that is all i did, all the stuff in the box is still there and in it's place, I don't plan to sell

did you find any 3rd gens?? and were?? pm me the location if you would.

Dude said:
that is all i did, all the stuff in the box is still there and in it's place, I don't plan to sell

did you find any 3rd gens?? and were??

How do you tell? I just saw the red onmes and bought them. I would like to find a jeep but all find are the Scorps. My son loves to play with his. I have 3 and they are all red Scorps. And they are in Vancouver WA.

Well who knows. The shocks are screwed in but the front steering knuckel does not look like the gen 4. Might be 2s maybe 3s but not sure.

spectra said:
Well who knows. The shocks are screwed in but the front steering knuckel does not look like the gen 4. Might be 2s maybe 3s but not sure.
if they have the plate around the steering pin then they are 3rd gens.

I would say 2s then. Hell I just bought one for the kid then saw some more so bought 2 more. They will stay in the boxs and not be used. Someone was looking for one so if they are interested they will get one. I just want to find a Jeep all that I can find are the scorps. But looking forward to building a P4 real soon.:D

VMGontheRocks said:
You guys make me want to get a red scorp so I can make a hauler. Are you finding them at retail price or at discounted prices?
If you are going to use it and not the body let me know, but that would be a waste in my eyes.

I have paid from $150 to $49. I have a passion for these damn things I don't know why.:haha:

Dude said:
If you are going to use it and not the body let me know, but that would be a waste in my eyes.

I have paid from $150 to $49. I have a passion for these damn things I don't know why.:haha:

No I want the body most of all. :flipoff: :flipoff: You have a Nylint obsession.

I bought all of mine for 49.99 plus tax off course. If anyone wants I will pick one up if they are still there. I am heading to Seattle tom. morning to drop off some stuff so could deliver if you want. Remember Wally world is open 24/7:D

spectra said:
I bought all of mine for 49.99 plus tax off course. If anyone wants I will pick one up if they are still there. I am heading to Seattle tom. morning to drop off some stuff so could deliver if you want. Remember Wally world is open 24/7:D

Nah thats ok but thanks for the offer. So does Wally World have more of these than Walmart?

VMGontheRocks said:
Nah thats ok but thanks for the offer. So does Wally World have more of these than Walmart?

Wally World is Walmart:D Hell I did not go there until I found out they sold these things. Just figured I would offer not a big deal.