• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired need a warn winch control

BlueTurd

I need a 5 or 6 pin warn control that looks like this
winchcontrol.jpg

Hey Jeff if you have one with a bad plug you can change it out to a 5 or 6 pin trailer plug and it works better than factory :dblthumb:

What about there wireless remote system. Cool stuff. :dblthumb:

[attachment deleted by admin]

You'll have to get a used one to get one like that. They quit making that style for some reason, sucks too cause the new ones are trash! Wireless is cool I can get you one for about $130.00 or so.

CHASMAN9 said:
What about there wireless remote system. Cool stuff. :dblthumb:
yea its pretty cool but alot $'s for something I dont plan on using much. C-ya this weekend.

Juan_Hong_Loe said:
You'll have to get a used one to get one like that. They quit making that style for some reason, sucks too cause the new ones are trash! Wireless is cool I can get you one for about $130.00 or so.

my winch come with the new style. Hadn't had any problems with it but its not been used much. I want the old style to put the switch in my dash. I would buy someone a new one if I could find somebody to trade.

BlueTurd, Gregg C picked you one up at ORC and will bring it Saturday. He wanted me to tell you..

I used a Warn ATV handlebar switch on mine and mounted the control box under the hood just to clean up the front a lil.

DSCN1532.jpg