• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Need rear TJ seatbelts for MYM

creepycrawly

My nephew wants to come do some wheeling and I don't have back seatbelts. Anyone coming or near Anniston that has a set or single rear TJ seatbelt they want to sell/rent/loan for the weekend?

Theres a rear lap belt in my jeep that probably won't get used if you want to borrow it. Were planning on getting up there Friday afternoon.

d_daffron said:
Theres a rear lap belt in my jeep that probably won't get used if you want to borrow it. Were planning on getting up there Friday afternoon.

I appreciate it. There is a lap belt back there right now. I'd just prefer to have him a little better retention.

d_daffron said:
I got a couple racequip 5pt harnesses in the shop you could borrow if you have any way of mounting them.

I am gonna go try to pick up a bolt from the stealership today. The center bolt is some kinda unicorn safety thread pitch. Not regular ole metric or standard. If I can get my hands on one, I'll give you a shout. Thanks Dave

creepycrawly said:
I am gonna go try to pick up a bolt from the stealership today. The center bolt is some kinda unicorn safety thread pitch. Not regular ole metric or standard. If I can get my hands on one, I'll give you a shout. Thanks Dave
They usually come on the belt or buckle. I have never seen just the bolt Fer sail