• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired NEW YEAR SPECIAL-Gears.lockers,shafts,ect

ECGS

We don't dump inventory at the end of they year b/c we will just have to buy it right back, but we would like to start 2010 off with a bang. So New years Day only for those that are awake will get wholesale type pricing on everything in stock. Which is pretty much everything the offroad crowd Craves.
Large supply of:
D30, D44, Dana 60 shafts
Gears and Lockers for 30's 44's, 60's 14 bolts you name it.
Basically anything axle related we stock.
Have SAS kit, Sliders, 4.7 Gears, wheel Spacers, high steer kits. A bunch of good stuff.
Have to call to order and purchase, Im here all day cleaning and doing inventory.
919-672-2705

Alright so the deal is we are moving our inventory and office to another location so we can have more shop space. Which means I am going to have to move all the stuff we have. I rather pay my guys to pack boxes for the UPS man then to move them. So I will continue the sale until midnight tonight for phone orders. In addition we will accept all internet orders over the weekend. I have marked the site do not charge, if you submit an order and enter promotion code "ECGS" we will phone you monday with our best price. (you still have to put in Credit card info but you will not be charged if you enter promotion code "ECGS") You can take it or leave it but I think that as others have found they will be great prices once we call you with discounts.

Our move should be complete by wed. of next week. Super sweet pricing will be good until monday at 7am. Get it why you can.

No hardliners called today you drunkards ;D, im dumping some good stuff this would be a good time to call or order online.

Hey man I called and left you a VM. I need a custom length inner and a chevy stub. Superior if you have em. Hope I didn't miss out on the pricing..