• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired Newly built '83 Toy trail rig ready to wheel...(well...almost...)

Indy Will

83 Toyota trailrig...

I started on this thing about a year ago and then KOH happened so it's been sitting in the corner ever since...

All the stuff is brand new. It's only been down the road and back about 10 miles. There's some surface rust forming on some things because it was snow (and salt) on the roads the last time I drove it...

I'll give general specs...if you want specific info just ask...
-Trail-Gear 4" SAS kit (shock mounts, spring hanger, springs...everything...check it out on Trail-gear.com...)
-Rear allpro springs with custome ramped hangers, rancho shocks in rear
-Completely rebuilt front axle, open 4.10's, trussed (knuckles and housing),new seals everywhere, V6rotors and calipers
-4.10's in rear with V6 third and Yukon spool
-Hydro assist kit with pump mods and custom 2 quart resevoir...(you can't out run the ram at idle and it doesn't whine), steering box is mounted as far forward as can be without cutting the front cross member, axle is about 1.5" forward from stock and could still go another 1.5-2" if you drilled out the perches
-22R with rebuilt carb with all the rock crawling mods done, replumed the vaccum lines so there's only the minimum (Canadian emissions setup actually)
-good W56 transmisson
-indestructable front square driveshaft
-RCI fuel cell
-Top shift tcase
-Sweet chrome steel rollers with bald 31's
-Floor was cut to allow for a raised trans/case for a flat skid.

Only thing it needs to drive home is a gas in the cell and a rear driveshaft.

Trades: would consider a 2wd toyota pickup (any year model) or a VW diesel car (or truck)...

Asking $2500.00
In Boone, NC
Will at 828.850.7950

Pics here:
http://good-times.webshots.com/album/563957757xayRki
Dual cases and beadlocks are gone.

Would also be interested in selling just the truck body, frame, leaf springs, title and keeping the drivetrain. I'd let it go for $800. That's the hard part of the SAS done (and done clean)...just gotta bolt your stuff up.

or a Ford D60 or Atlas or Stak

Would also be interested in selling just the truck body, frame, leaf springs, title and keeping the drivetrain. I'd let it go for $800. That's the hard part of the SAS done (and done clean)...just gotta bolt your stuff up.

or a Ford D60 or Atlas or Stak

heres a few pics i would like to trade for the whole truck if possible. dont really have the cash to just buy the stuff you listed.

002-Copy.jpg

003-Copy.jpg

004-Copy.jpg

005.jpg

006.jpg