• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired Not a fiddy but...

Juan_Hong_Loe

That's dumb
Well my boss brings allthe broken kids toys to us at work after the kids have had their go at them. Well he brought the electric dirt bike he bought his daughter for christmas last year by and this is what we did to it. ;D

John Deere tractor seat! booyang

Awesome, so the one day I don't come by this week yall do this.

man that ****er needs a scooter tire right off the back of the seat... vertical wheelie action bitches... you its electric, so no starving the motor...

blacksheep10 said:
which edge? just an ez with smarty? I already have an EZ, came with the truck. I really want to go that way, money won't allow

Nah, he has the Edge with that big ****ing gay screen and built in GPS.
However that Smarty is Badass and his trucks smokes like crazy now. To bad is transmission is worse than mine.

blacksheep10 said:
which edge? just an ez with smarty? I already have an EZ, came with the truck. I really want to go that way, money won't allow

Edge Juice with the A2 Monitor. And the full version smarty, not the jr. It says not to go over level 3 with a stock auto tranny or stock clutch. I got it on level 2 without timing (that's what the edge is used for). Smokes like a freight train! :eek: I can piss a lot of people off at a redlight! ;D