• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

November Ride pix at Windrock

Damn good set of pics ,,seein them trails like that makes me wanna take my rig up there n wheel "never saw pics like this from windrock" looks like good trails :dblthumb:

I guess Chris had the only thing that would even come close to a FORD. And I'm also guessing he crawled everything in it too :driving:.

I'll be ready in a week or two.

Re: Re: November Ride pix at Windrock

2eb2ecad9ddc2ec349b2bc05b627bc4f.jpg

What trail is this Tony? I recognize the others. This picture looks like a good area that I probably haven't been in yet.

Rattle rock is not too bad when it's warm and dry. But this time of year you could spend all day and night there.

Been several years but the old flippn off road boys were together, we left two rigs there from 3am til about 8am to repair driveshafts and winch cables. I think Charlie was the only one to make it out the top andhe limped out.

Vanover left early to follow one with both center pins broke on the front.

tonybolton said:
Yea....hope I'm never part of one of those stories.
don't be afraid Tony those were good times. I think that was the day that I ripped out reverse and the in solenoids on the winch quit working so we flipped the cable and didn't worry about going backwards lol I let it eat that day and it was take no prisoners driving :****: :driving:

I'm more conservative now days. When I ran the monster truck I would just launch it when I got in a bad spot and hope for the best. Usually worked out good it was a big tough rig for sure but when **** broke it was really ****ed up :****:

fordcontraption01 said:
I'm more conservative now days. When I ran the monster truck I would just launch it when I got in a bad spot and hope for the best. Usually worked out good it was a big tough rig for sure but when **** broke it was really ****ed up :****:

Yes it was skully.

I hear ya Tony. I've been a month swapping intakes. :'(

Latest posts