• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

NWW Hangover run Tonga Ridge?

Thought it wasn't happening because of no snow, so I rsvp elbe hangover run, but now with new snow????

It looks like the 'promised' snow somewhat under-delivered this weekend. Everything south is super easy to get to.. There is a little bit of snow, but not enough to make for much of a challenge.

Although I'm thinking maybe Slide Mtn in whatcom county would be good, Kevin hows it looking up there? Slide has some BEAUTIFUL views, is around 4500' ft and is about 1:30 from I-405/I-5 interchange.

main.php

ahh hrmm:

Users can expect the North Fork road system to be closed for road construction through the end of autumn. The area was previously open during construction but extensive vandalism and equipment damage has forced DNR staff to close the gate.

Non-motorized users should exercise caution and expect unfamiliar road conditions during this time.

Yep, and the road repair that was done is in a pretty sensitive area, so the decision was to keep it closed this winter so the road repair has a chance to solidify...They will be opening again in the spring when the next timber sale is due for harvesting....

I'm going to head up to Tonga in the morning. I'm planning on being of pavement at 9:00. What CB channel do people run?

Did anyone go?

I was hoping to go as the hang over run is one of my favorites but the truck is still under the knife (or hammer depending on my mood). Now, my goal is at least one snow run before the Hammers.

Tamers went to Iron Goat this year. From the pictures the snow wasn't all that great.

I was hoping to go as the hang over run is one of my favorites but the truck is still under the knife (or hammer depending on my mood). Now, my goal is at least one snow run before the Hammers.

Tamers went to Iron Goat this year. From the pictures the snow wasn't all that great.

I didn't go. The snow sucked and I felt poorly that day.

The Tamers went to Iron Goat which is higher in elevation than Tonga, but in order to really gain in elevation you need 5 or 6 feet of snow so you can drive over the gate.

Here's to looking to better days and higher snow levels.

Bad snow? I don't think so! This is Jakob Perry and Emilie in Emilie's JK and Andrew in the red 2D. They're both stuck

10885129_897424620290569_7555473349115816655_n.jpg

We all had to hit the ditch to get around people stuck coming up to the pit. This is best stuck of the day!

10885217_10205372364447124_375451335170821006_n.jpg

At the the upper pit for lunch

10303473_10205362893650360_5302950927981459694_n.jpg

Latest posts