• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired Olathe Suzuki sucks...

muchado

in short. they suck bigtime....

flat repair---didnt' fix it... so bring **** back to them now they want to charge me for new tube too when the faulty one they put in was not even ridden on! tire was given back to me "After the new tube" flat... The guy just insisted that tube was swapped out but wouldn't give me air to check ::) I pay and say ok no big deal I have a compressor at home.

Now the guy's telling me to prove to him that the tube they put in has a leak ::) what an asshole so much for customer service... they are going to lose a customer over a $10 tube and some shitty labor... they most likely either didn't have the core in all the way or pinched the tube upon installation (i've done that many times)...

I figured $20 labor + 10 tube was worth it so I wouldn't have to **** with it myself..... This is what I get for being too busy to work on my own ****.

Cheap baby/talcum powder makes the tube slide inside the tire easier, keeps it from pinching.

You already knew they sucked... That lil pudge guy thats probably the owner by now is a drunk **** head anyway... F that place. laughing1

I like that big ass shop over in Grandveiw the got good inventory and good people, at least they did back in the day.

Shawnee isnt all that bad either. thumb.gif

Kelly you're right I went thru 2 tubes on my 50 learnin to not pinch em... and yep Brian I use baby powder... and Yep P Freedom Cycles is the one in Grandview and shawnee ain't bad either both those places give better customer service.

I picked the bike up this morning, they put everyting back together wrong/missing nuts... stunt pegs--missing nuts on axle adjusters---thanks assholes... castle axle nut on backwards ::) missing nut on valve stem and rear brake not even adjusted to where it's functional... Also took a look at the valve and it's dirty as ****---they probably just patched the tube that was originally in my tire ::)

The guy I talked to was a different one this time and he showed me the tube they supposebly took out and it was full of air. He told me I was lying about it being flat and I told him you gotta be ****in kidding me---all I want is what I paid for---a fixxed flat tire... He was arguing over a $10 tube.. I told him--hey if that's a good brand new tube put it in your next flat repair, but it wouldn't hold air for me--I didnt even ride it ::)

He said "We deal with you stunters all the time and every one of you guys thinks we should do everything for free"... At that point I said "are you serious? it's a dirtbike----and I paid for you guys to fix a flat tire"... Told him I have 3 suzuki motorcycles and if losing my parts business is worth a $10 tube that was their **** up then fine---here's my debit card. He didnt say anything and then said just take the bike if that's what you want.... so i left... ****ing assholes still have my axle adjuster nuts---luckily i had some spares.

Side note... loop'd my bike out 2X today and im really freakin' sore... man the wheelies on pegs feel so good :drinkers:

blacksheep10 said:
we are starting an expansion of freedom cycles in GV next month. going to double their size. We get all the dirt work and site work, so it'll be the **** to go to in a year rob :woody:

ya dude their service is already the ****, my brother's bike is there right now to figure out the problem----thinkin broken output shaft. Always had pretty good luck there.