• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

open or enclosed trailer?

pistonhonda

I was wondering what you guys are using to haul your rzrs. I like the idea of both, but i figured running an enclosed trailer a few mile up the road might be a pita.
What size seem to be the best? A 16ft trailer seem like it may be the most beneficial in covering all bases.

I had rigs in the past so I still have a 18' trailer that I use to pull mine on. Its overkill I know. One of these days Im hoping to buy a 6x10 to pull it on. An enclosed would be nice to but think about all the mud you'll be cleaning out after a messy ride.

Save your money get an open. Enclosed gets hard to keep clean. Unless u want to make a redneck camper while your spending a weekend somewhere riding thumb.gif

**** I love my enclosed!! Lock it up and don't worry bout it
If it's a muddy ride just let it dry and scoop it out
And if u drink to much u just sleep in it!!! :****:

enclosed would be nice for long trips but for close it would be more of a pain to me. I think you need both :****:

Re: open or enclosed trailer?

I've got a 16' flat trailer that I use to do double duty between the Jeep and RZR. Modded it to haul 2 RZRs. Also have an 18' enclosed that I finished out into a toy hauler. Like others have mentioned it is best to have both. Day rides I take the flat trailer. Weekend rides or if wife and daughter go we take the enclosed so they can take showers and have access to a toilet.

I have a 20' open trailer and it isn't the best using it all the time to haul 1 rzr. Its good for hauling 2. I can fit a 4 seater and 900 long ways.

I'd rather have a shorter enclosed with a a/c unit. I'd put a flip down bed in the front and camp out of it.