• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Ouch......

COPPERHEAD42

everyone walked away from this but man did it have to hurt. Said they drove off a cliff
34475d1312577280-2010-rzr4-motor-rzr4.jpg

Where did this picture come from? I mean who is the original poster of it?
I heard it happened at Boggs and Boulders in andalusia and the people had to be life flighted

On utvunderground.com. Dude has motor posted for sale and I called him and talked to him about motor and thats when he said everyone walked away.

im guessing if he is selling the motor he didnt have insurance on it. thats amazing that everyone walked away from that wreck

Cole said:
Where did this picture come from? I mean who is the original poster of it?
I heard it happened at Boggs and Boulders in Andalusia and the people had to be life flighted

Damn i didn't know there was a single hill in Andalusia :wtflol:

Talked to a buddy of mine that lives in Andalusia - apparently there is a big hill at that place. He says there is someone going to the ER form there almost every Sat

AW HELL NAW..I call bullshit on everybody just WALKIN AWAY from that, if there were 4 people in it all the way to the point of impact.

I say that level of damage was caused by that thing getting hit by a car or truck, with 1 person in it at that,look at the front pass. section, if someone rode there they got hurt.

And if that thing really did sustain THAT MUCH damage in an off road crash into rocks all by itself there needs to be a PLANET WIDE recall on em to have the cages REPLACED :****:

they all walked away my ass,....... got madd readin that crap

J.A.B said:
Damn i didn't know there was a single hill in Andalusia :wtflol:

Talked to a buddy of mine that lives in Andalusia - apparently there is a big hill at that place. He says there is someone going to the ER form there almost every Sat

I have taken both the buggy and rzr out there. The 'rocks' are actually huge mounds of prehistoric coral. It is a lot of fun and there are some fair climbs in the back. It is a lot of fun on the sxs! KennyWayne has been there also with us and had a blast.

Latest posts