• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Parting out my 98 XJ (Engine, Trans, Leafs, +more)

DobermanRacing

Finally stepping up to an LQ4 so no longer have a need for the engine/trans combo. Also doing a stretch while converting to a linked rear/coilovers.

They both are the original out of my 98 XJ with 150k miles on them. The engine has some ticks/noises but doesn't overheat, hasn't ever left me stranded, idle oil is 5-10psi, driving is 30-40psi. I always did 4k mile oil changes with full synthetic and k&n oil filters (aka a mobil1 filter with a 6 point nut on the bottom). Will most likely need a rear main seal and oil filter housing o ring but I can replace these for you if you want to toss a few extra bucks at me.

The trans has a transgo race shift kit in it. I didn't do the 1st gear hold mod so it will still shift to 2nd in 1/2. This thing is a certified ripper. It'll knock your fillings out with how hard/fast it shifts.

Idk what a fair price is for these so I'm just going to say $300/ea $500 together or best offer.

Banks header for the 4.0 selling seperately but will include for a packaged price if interested. $200

NP231J with JB conversion sye. The yoke that comes with the kb Conversions sye allows for more flex then the other kits out on the market.
$300/obo

Full-Traction 5" lift rear leaf springs. These things are beefy. Made for prerunning/Jeepspeed. $200

Boostwerks Engineering NP231 adjustable shift linkage $25

I'm waiting on a set of 43s to make their way up from GA to me so I will be selling a set of 5x Cooper STT Pros 37x12.5R17 around the first or second week of August.

I am in NJ but willing to ship on buyers time.