• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired Pink pit bike

W

wontwork

Change of plans. I am keeping my bike, but the wife wants to get rid of hers. She wants Rhino.

Stock Sikk MX with pink plastic and starcross rear tire. Runs good and will out run mine no matter who rides either bike. :dunno:

You can look under the pit bike section and see a pic of it. She has been very easy on this bike and I bought it from a guy that had it for his wife.

$550.

Pics. I also have a set of red plastic if you would rather have it, but I like the pink ;D

[attachment deleted by admin]

Its gettin closer to RBD '08. Someone will wish they had this when they get there. ;D

Bones said:
Waiting on my KTM to sell and I might buy it and have brought back to KS after RBD

Good luck on the sale.

I can have it trail ready for RBD. booyang

Bones said:
Well I am not making it to RBD, so I would trust Miles would take care of it. laughing1

Yes he would. From the sound od it he is gona have 2 or 3 bikes with him anyway.

cbchambles said:
Whats the bottom doller on the bike??

Gotta stay close to $500. Everyone knows that is what I give for it, then i replaced the front master cylinder and plastics. It got rode more at the ride last June at MM than the total time I have owned it.