• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

PM outbox - how does it work?

patooyee

I sent a PM yesterday that I would like to be able to look back on and get info from. On Pirate it would be as simple as looking in my sent PM's box, it would be at the top of the list.

There is no sent folder here though. There is just "outbox." In my outbox there is a bunch of PM's that I sent years ago, but nothing recent.

I have had this issue several times where I wanted to look back on something I sent but nothing recent is available.

To me, an "outbox" is mail waiting to go out that has not been read yet. A sent folder is stuff that I've seant with no regard to whether its been received or not. So does that mean the outbox is just PM's that I've sent and the recipients never read? In that case does it mean that once one of my PM's is read it is no longer available for me to look back on? Am I doing something wrong?

patooyee said:
I sent a PM yesterday that I would like to be able to look back on and get info from. On Pirate it would be as simple as looking in my sent PM's box, it would be at the top of the list.

There is no sent folder here though. There is just "outbox." In my outbox there is a bunch of PM's that I sent years ago, but nothing recent.

I have had this issue several times where I wanted to look back on something I sent but nothing recent is available.

To me, an "outbox" is mail waiting to go out that has not been read yet. A sent folder is stuff that I've seant with no regard to whether its been received or not. So does that mean the outbox is just PM's that I've sent and the recipients never read? In that case does it mean that once one of my PM's is read it is no longer available for me to look back on? Am I doing something wrong?

When you are sending your message, on the lower left hand side there is a box to check that says "Save a copy in my outbox". You need to check that and it will be in your outbox

CHASMAN9 said:
When you are sending your message, on the lower left hand side there is a box to check that says "Save a copy in my outbox". You need to check that and it will be in your outbox

I've never noticed that box until now and I've never once clicked it, much less for all the messages that are in my outbox right now. In addition, I just sent a PM and made sure to click that box and the PM that I sent is not in my outbox now.

Just confirmed again by sending you a PM. I clicked the save to outbox option and it is not in my outbox now.

OK, I just cleared my outbox and now it works. Maybe it was just full. Thanks for the help, and sorry about the test PM's. :)

Thank you for posting this. You're not the only one who couldn't figure this out :****:

patooyee said:
OK, I just cleared my outbox and now it works. Maybe it was just full. Thanks for the help, and sorry about the test PM's. :)

All good in the hood JJ