• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Polish axle

Eddyj

I am offering this to my fake internet friends before anyone else... this may be a once in a life time offer for you to own a authentic 20,000 pound axle imported from Poland. I know what your thinking!! What would a man like yourself do with such an awesome piece of over engineered crap. well brotha, what ever you damn well please! You could start a you tube channel trying to reverse engineer all the junk this unit has dangling off of it for no apparent reason.
located in Gods country ( Odenville, Al)
Price: yes
92BA6893-E711-40E9-840B-C5C83772DA5D.jpeg
4BAD09F1-3071-45BF-90A1-99B95E635108.jpeg
1A18F803-26EB-47E2-A528-A7255A522295.jpeg

Last edited:
I bought a piece of equipment (Ferris wheel) that was manufactured in Poland and imported. It came with a single axle with a super single 19.5 tire. So if you have a tire failure the trailer bottoms out on the frame.
not exactly what you want to see is the most expensive thing your family owns sitting on the ground on the side of interstate

I bought a piece of equipment (Ferris wheel) that was manufactured in Poland and imported. It came with a single axle with a super single 19.5 tire. So if you have a tire failure the trailer bottoms out on the frame.
not exactly what you want to see is the most expensive thing your family owns sitting on the ground on the side of interstate

Quite the interesting contraption you've got there.

Two semi wreckers. One boomed over and lifted rear of trailer.
happened twice more after this while I was driving. No one pulled it but me for the rest of the season.

It is a pretty piece though. My kids enjoy it and always say something about the lights and colors. Now someone ?buy? This axle

It is a pretty piece though. My kids enjoy it and always say something about the lights and colors. Now someone ?buy? This axle
I feel like this has your name all over it. Would look wonderful in the yard and be quite fun to weed eat around.

At first glance I was thinking "ah sweet, gear reduction hubs" then I realized it's not a drive axle. That really is an over engineered turd. What's all the electronics do?

At first glance I was thinking "ah sweet, gear reduction hubs" then I realized it's not a drive axle. That really is an over engineered turd. What's all the electronics do?
All the electronics are there to help give polish mechanics something to hook electric probes up to to charge money.

Latest posts