• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired Posting??

a lot of us use a Photobucket account (they are free) and then use the links that photobucket provides under each picture to paste into your posts hear so the pictures show up. I was picture 'tarded for a while but thats how I roll now.

Vendors section is for Vendors... pimp at will thumb.gif

Im going to sticky this one so others will take note. Please start a new thread for your pimpin

This section is for anybody and everybody that sells products/services, fee free to post up!!!

bentandtwisted said:
I'll try to post pic's of our chassis later today if I have time, thanks all.
Resident hater Rock Midget can post pics for you since he does it for you on Pirate :flipoff1:

That is some funny **** there. Once at Clatyon I was going to make a box at night and set it by his rig so he could get in it, or put a rope on the hood so he could pull start it in the morning, them little motors are so cute :popcorn:

bentandtwisted said:
That is some funny **** there. Once at Clatyon I was going to make a box at night and set it by his rig so he could get in it, or put a rope on the hood so he could pull start it in the morning, them little motors are so cute :popcorn:

Crap......

bentandtwisted said:
molaugh molaugh molaugh molaugh molaugh A box molaugh molaugh molaugh molaugh

bentandtwisted said:

This humor is priceless!