• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Press Release: Triple Nickel announces new Driver

I

InDaShop

West got some seat time yesterday.

TURNS OUT,
He's a natural!

The boy was screaming at the top of his lungs with joy, and then started grabbing gears, and using the cutting brakes.

Good god, my wife and I are in for it when he gets older. :eek: I'm so PROUD! skully

Probably too many pics, but he was so pumped about it.

IMG_3087.jpg

IMG_3071.jpg

IMG_3074.jpg

IMG_3069.jpg

IMG_3078.jpg

IMG_3082.jpg

Then he rode as I backed the "555" back into the garage. He screamed and bounced the whole ride.
He held the passenger "T" handle, and I had a grip on his shorts, he wasn't going anywhere.

IMG_3104.jpg

blacksheep10 said:
I'm going to have to call srs because you had no safety restraints, helmet, com, firesuit or window nets going down.
way to go dad of the year :flipoff1:
that's fun. I hope michelle's not prego, but we had a slip. btw, that's very priveleged, so no repeaty

laughing1 But I aint gonna tell anyone else

Wyatt thats awesome man, he's a wild man levi better watch his azz !! :afro:

take him wheelin, and i mean for real... i remember when i started taking allie and we ratchet straped the car seat to the rear seat in the blazer so it wouldnt shift around alot... she loved it... she has a little seat time in my buggy as well... love your pics...

harlan20087.jpg

That's awesome, the little man looks ready to raise hell.

BTW, I almost forgot how good looking the buggy is. Man that ride is hot.

vanguard said:
I almost forgot how good looking the buggy is. Man that ride is hot.
And thank you, I polish the fawk out of that thing. But somehow it has a friggen mud magnet on it.

Awesome man, great pics, he's a good kid!

I see your shirt is allredy cleaned. MIne is still on my floor. I better get on that. Hope my drycleaners is as good as the asians in Texas, we ain't gots none of them here! molaugh

InDaShop said:
And thank you, I polish the fawk out of that thing. But somehow it has a friggen mud magnet on it.
I'm in a different league. I just put some spray paint on top of the dirt yesterday. If it comes off there should be more paint under it.

vanguard said:
I'm in a different league. I just put some spray paint on top of the dirt yesterday. If it comes off there should be more paint under it.
HAAAAAAAAAAA! Yeah some stuff I will like up under the skid there are a couple pockets that girt (grease-dirt) likes to hide. I do spray bomb on them.

Bones, damn, I coulda taken the ones from you and Miles and had them cleaned. Didn't cross my mind, but then again thats your shirt, you may pimp it out on weekends to pick up lizzadies. pepper.gif

InDaShop said:
Bones, damn, I coulda taken the ones from you and Miles and had them cleaned. Didn't cross my mind, but then again thats your shirt, you may pimp it out on weekends to pick up lizzadies. pepper.gif
Maybe they can shrink it from a texas large to a midwestern large....not hatin :flipoff1:

Tell him Brian,he's got to wait his full sixteen years too.No fair cutting in early....................