• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Pro Rock Racing and Trucks Gone Wild Videos

Cole

Would you say it was cage design or materials or craftsmanship of the cage? Reason I ask, is that each one of these videos I see, they are getting bolder and going bigger. Truck bodies need to go away and maybe starting skinning full tube chassis'. I am glad he is ok, looks like he just dropped from 30 feet. I am sure even an expertly built cage would have been toast, but it looked pretty bad on the drivers side and like there wasn't much material keeping him safe.

Once again, glad he is safe, build better cages fellas and keep the videos coming :dblthumb:

Didn't watch the 4 runner till now. Factory roll bar with 200 feet of tubing under it. Tell me these guys can't weld something up inside too? That thing took some abuse and looked good doing it. A few hours and a few bucks could save these guys lives. Dammit why hasn't safety been addressed with these monster machines? Not my kinda offloading, but I like watching them fly through the air.

Kel. He pancaked that **** outta the sky. I believe in order to back flip and land it you need to hit the gas before the jump.. Not in the air .. Haha. FAWK I bet that **** sucked. The 4 runner was haulin ass and tumbled.. Leave Em be Kel.. Go finish your buggy :flipoff1:

Can't believe nobody's said anything about the guy in the 4runner video that tumbles down the hill at the 1:43 mark!

All I can say is WOW! This was one crazy weekend. And yes Kel that cab truck just fell from the sky! kaplunk. ouch ouch ouch. Painful to watch in person.

kushKrawlin said:
Bahahahhahahahahahaha !!!! Holy fuk! How did I miss this??? Hahahah tumble my Ass? Haha woooo dat cracker ate ****! Haha front flip son!

Haha, yep he straight up busted his ass! Was just trying to be nice by saying tumble.

Re:

I'm guessing it's too be in clean air, but why are these mega trucks so tall? I get the suspension geometry and tires, but the body/engine are completely above all that. Feel like it could be much more stable to get the cg down more. Also some shock tuning is a necessity at those speeds.

Looks like the 4runner would have been fine but when he landed the front upper link broke at the axle. His front end went the opposite way from his 4runner.
Glad he was ok

... Someone bit you? Laci got really lucky with that rollover. Watching it slowed down she was never really landing on the part above her head other than the initial roll or anything it was Mostly front, rear, and sides but it still shook her up. Said she's still sore from it but ready to build a new rig and do it again. I didn't get to see the backflip attempts since I left at like 2-3 to go home and sleep before work but WGMP never disappoints. I thought I had seen some trucks with power before but that intruder truck after the rebuild and the other new one L&W had out there were INSANE. Crazy how much power those trucks had... Hated Kyle and Joey didn't have a better run, he's been fighting issues off and on for a while.