• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Promnight Buggy Sc rear engine 20k or trade

BNBOFFROAD

Posting for zjtrey all calls and texts with questions and for more pics need to go to him 8287730232
2015 3.8l supercharged transaxle buggy for sale. 20k

2001 L67 engine 4t65e transmission divorced np205 transfer case

Front axle- chevy d60 superior chromoly axles, stock Ford knuckles with tmr gussets. Behind the axle steering with psc balanced cylinder, custom 7075 tie rod ends. 1/4" wall custom truss knuckle to knuckle. Rpm Offroad drive flanges. 2"d .250 wall lower links. 1.75x .120 wall uppers front and rear.

Rear axle is chevy 14b, custom offset tubes 1/4 full span truss, ht4140 axles and rpm offroad drive flanges. Lug nut Offroad disc brake conversion. WOD 2.25 7075 lower links w qa1 4140 Johnny joints. 4.10 gears, yukon grizzly lockers front and rear.

Dual cnc brake master cylinders- manual.

Steering is psc 11.3 cu in/rev orbital and krc pump. Deraile cooler with dedicated fan, trailgear filter reservoir housing.

Radiator is a custom from PRC, 3 inch thick double pass and high flow fan.

15 gallon rci fuel cell with working gage.

Tires are 40 inch competition sticky maxxis trepadors. Wheels are 17inch kmc enduro beadlocks.

Belly pan is 3/16 ar400 plate

This buggy has proven itself time and again on the toughest trails from West Virginia to Alabama.

I built it to be lightweight without sacrificing durability. Weight is 3500 lbs.

You can beat on it as hard as you want, take it home wash it up and go again next weekend without worry. Its continued to surprise me on every ride. Even has a heater under the dash.

Its time for a more family friendly rig so I may consider trades on 3 or 4 seater chassis rigs and cash.

Located in 28721

Original build thread

Latest posts