• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired PSC double ended ram

H

HotRodpayton

My single cheapo ram sucks. I need a double ram to fix my left turn problems thumb.gif

i had issues with my steering as well when i ran a SE ram. i went to a double ended ram with a 2.5 bore and it has worked perfectly since. it will slow your steering down just a bit but not to much. i got mine from Surplus Center and i think it was $210-220 to the door. already threaded for hiems and has 1" thick mounting blocks on it

I still have a stock LS1 pump, PSC told me that was killing my power, but just going with a single end cylinder and jacking my pressure up should be like night and day. So I'm gonna try that. That way I don't have to redo my whole steering setup. Thanks for the info.

HotRodpayton said:
I still have a stock LS1 pump, PSC told me that was killing my power, but just going with a single end cylinder and jacking my pressure up should be like night and day. So I'm gonna try that. That way I don't have to redo my whole steering setup. Thanks for the info.
The stock LS1 pump isnt bad. But you need to drill and tap out the inlet on the pump its only 5/16" nad is the clog point for supply getting into the pump. Tap it to 1/2 or 9/16 and run a bigger hose.

I planned to do that this weekend, thanks for the advice.

Thanks for the input, I put a post up on the general discussion board, but I'm gonna try your suggestion.