• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Racers?

the only place i ever ran an oval was in enumclaw. It was a good track. the offroad track could have been a little better though. That was when I was just startin out. I also raced at tacoma rc raceway for about a year then got tired of breakin parts all the time cause I cant drive.

I just started a new build. Man I use to race off road trucks back from 90-97 and I can't believe how much stuff has changed. Well I'm building a B3 late model just because I always wanted to race late models after driving some of our friends down in Oregon. So I'm going to do it the cost effective way :haha:( I hope ). I was thinking of just getting a dominator but I'm looking for a cheap crazy fast alternative.

Ya we race, well the kid dose, I can't see well enough to race anymore so I'm just a full time Pit Bitch for the kid. and at 14 hes one of the fastest in the NW. He races electric & nitro. I would go with a losi car for elect.

Whats a dominator? Is it that Ofna Thing, If so I don't think they make it anymore, and it sucked is why..

Our home track is TRCR.

Torry & Keith Hadley

The dominator is a chain direct drive from Custom works and still is one of the best for 4wd ovals. They did go out of buisness but a year or a few back Tony Stewart bought the buisness and is getting it going again. :flipoff:

Ok so what if it was ran on all types of tracks and surfaces :flipoff:. I need to stay out of Tacoma Raceway every time I go in there I spend over $200 :wtf:.