• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Rhino brand axles

Bumpers

Who all running them? I need some replacements for my gorilla axles in the rear.. they pop out all the time due to weight and i destroyed one so i want to get something that will actually stay in the diff. Anyone have any problems with the rhino brands?

I run em all the way around on my xp. I've broke one axle and had it warrantied no problem.... I had some problems with the fronts popping outta the diff, but they sent a new set of fronts and solved the problem. SuperAtv have been really easy to deal with....

I ran Rhinos in my 800 with S suspension and never had any trouble out of them :****:

X2 on SuperATV being really easy to deal with :dblthumb:

thanks fellers

blacksheep10 said:
The big lift kit guys don't like them, but all of us with Stock S and xp love the **** out of them. They work and are cheap. period.

I hope so im gunna order me some... My rhino just has long travel no big lift. In my opinion the gorillas are junk. A buddy of mine with a rzr s had some in his and they were always screwed up (boots busted for now reason or broken) and then mine wont even stay in the diff. I just need something that will handle the 15" or travel and stay in the diff... prolly gunna have to get some limit straps too

FroggF350 said:
im a dealer for super atv. send a pm with the part number you need, and ill get you a price.

Thanks I will get them to ya first of the week