• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Rhino/Rzr Run MONDAY

ChevyGuy

Going to head off to Tahuya on Monday the 26th to do Rhino run. Anyone is welcome to join us. :awesomework:

Probably going to meet up at the Safeway in Belfair around 11AM.

hmmmmm,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, sounds interesting..

I have a teryx and so does a buddy of mine...i might be interested...how many others are going???

Just me and a buddy in 1 rhino. Hes callin up some people to see if they wanna go.

Thatd be sweet if you and your buddy made it. Do some side by side follow the leader! :redneck:

I will not be attending tomorrow......I need to work on my jeep....and do other BS around the house......plus I still have the paddles on the teryx...and no skid plate on it right now....I just live over here off 148th right by sues creek watershed building....

I will not be attending tomorrow......I need to work on my jeep....and do other BS around the house......plus I still have the paddles on the teryx...and no skid plate on it right now....I just live over here off 148th right by sues creek watershed building....

Alright no problem.

If anyone else is interested, im headin out at 9, takes me about an hour and 45 mins to get there, Gona sit at Safeway in Belfair for a little bit, gona be in a lifted 02 Grey F150 with a trailer n rhino. :awesomework:

Sorry ,couldn't make it.I got suckered into going to the mall with the family, but the tractor store is near bye sooooooo I talked the wife into a toy for me.

Last edited: