• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Ride Nov 10th

zayne2427

There's only one way to find out
Not sure if anyone is riding that weekend but talked to a few people about trying to plan a ride sat nov 10th somewhere in north al/tn that we havent been to in a while.
Thinking about riding either...... leaning towards crusher ridge if Brad is in town that weekend
Crusher Ridge (Brad is good about opening up if someone wants to come ride)
Wooly's (Looks like open almost every weekend)
Hale mtn ( Not sure if they are open this weekend or not)

Some have talked about going to tracy city to ride with the damn locals.

Anyone going this weekend?

Re: Planning a ride Sat Nov 10th

We are going to tracy city in grundy county with the damn locals group... I dont think its on the calendar but you can check out the thread on it, hope y'all can make it out!

Re: Planning a ride Sat Nov 10th

We would love to have your group plan a ride at Hollytree Off-Road. We are open EVERY day. We are a new park (opened July 7, 2012), still making improvements. Come ride and let us know what you think!

Think we are going to end up at the Damn Local toy run in tracy city, tn.
Will definitely be planning another weekend to ride Crusher Ridge in the near future.

Is anyone going to crusher ridge November 10 because we were looking for some where close to n.alabama to ride this weekend and would love to try this park out

Not sure if anyone is going. Everyone that was supposed to be riding with me changed their minds. We are going to plan another ride there real soon. Its a great park to ride as long as it is dry

zayne2427 said:
Not sure if anyone is going. Everyone that was supposed to be riding with me changed their minds. We are going to plan another ride there real soon. Its a great park to ride as long as it is dry

Zayne, make sure you post up next time you head to Crusher Ridge. If I'm around I may bring the buggy up there and play a little bit. It's a great park and fairly close for me.

I will do. We are going to tracy city tn in the morning for damn locals toy run. Prob a lil far from you but good wheeling.

zayne2427 said:
I will do. We are going to tracy city tn in the morning for damn locals toy run. Prob a lil far from you but good wheeling.

Yeah, I may go to HP or Wooly's or something. Ya'll have fun.