• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

riding areas

3pgnebs

Anybody got a decent riding area within 2-3 hours central al. they like going to? Something you can ride around on for 3-6 hours and head home. Live in the lake martin area looking for new places to ride. Probably gonna hit up Stoneylonesome in a coupla weeks for the 1st time but wondering of other places. Rocks and trails are best, not looking for mud.

Thanks

Re: Re: riding areas

Hale Mountain

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

Alexander City--Have there been a bunch of trails cut in at Tops now. Never been but guys from work who have said it was mostly mud when they were there. Don't mind mud if it's in the way of getting somewhere but not going somewhere just to bog.

The front side of the park has a lot of mud. You cant miss the mountain when you unload. Point your rzr towards it and mash the gas. We spend the entire day ridin and didn't see 1/4 of the park, with no mud involved.

You have any local spots around Alex City or Dadeville for a day ride? There really isn't anywhere around Auburn.

Not a rzr, teryx4, ride with a bunch of rzr/ranger owners though. Yea we have some undiscloseable riding areas up here. Will send you a shout out after hunting season. The pics is the kind of riding i'm talking about. Looks pretty good for only being about a hour away. Been to stoneylonesome? How does it compare?

Very similar to stoney. Top Trails is newer. They have a map but no signs on the trails. Its big enough to have plenty of riding but not too big. A huge plus is that its only 1.5hr from me and $5 to ride. I will let you know next time we head that way.

Yea hit me up after hunting season. Id love to find some riding close to home.

We will probably go to stoney or top within the next month (soon as I get my ride back from shop). Want me to hit u up when we decide on something?

Im probably done until RBD. Got a lot I want to do to the rzr (pull the cage and finish roof, paint, all fluids change, front driveshaft yoke, getting the new front a arms adjusted, etc)

I would like to ride Stoney lonesome. Never been does it have good riding?

It is RZR paradise.

Soon we hope to finish up enough big boy trails to offer a full weekend of rocks and climbs to keep everyone happy. I recommend a guide to hit all of the best spots. I've been fortunate enough to have one most times I've ridden out there and it makes the park ten times better. Some of the little pig trails end up being the best rock trails and climbs.