• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired ROCKCRUSHER HI PINION 60

CHASMAN9

Hardline OG Administrator
Staff member
I am putting up for sale the rear unit as it sits under my buggy currently. It is a Rockcrusher (now Solid mfg) high pinion reverse cut Dana 60. It comes complete with brand new Superior 5:13 gears, ARB air locker, Chevrolet 3/4 ton rotors, chromo axles, 1350 yolk, semi float axles, with grade 9 studs and Nylock bolts. This axle sells for $4695.00 plus tax new from Solid. Included in this is also a custom one off bolt on 4 link bracket from Custom Off Road and tint. It also has a Rockcrusher differential cover as well. This easily adds up to over $5000.00 for everything if purchased seperately. Todays price is $3200.00 for all.

[attachment deleted by admin]

Alright, over 130 of you have looked at this. Now someone make me an offer. :dunno:

he wants to go to a 14b so he doesn't break **** with his 44's and 1billion ponies

Matt O. said:
he wants to go to a 14b so he doesn't break **** with his 44's and 1billion ponies

It's either sell this or put in a fresh 1.3 geo tracker trail humper that get's 32 mpg. And that ain't gonna happen. :gtfo:

Hey Greg, look to the left, do you see the tires and wheels in your avatar? recon what i need to do to make em hold air? foam fill em :wtflol:

junktrader said:
Hey Greg, look to the left, do you see the tires and wheels in your avatar? recon what i need to do to make em hold air? foam fill em :wtflol:

No, that might void the warranty. Oh, that's right, the warranty just ran out. Air is overrated anyways, who needs it? :flipoff1:

CHASMAN9 said:
No, that might void the warranty. Oh, that's right, the warranty just ran out. Air is overrated anyways, who needs it? :flipoff1:
just joking man. how did your sons ballgame turn out saturday?

junktrader said:
just joking man. how did your sons ballgame turn out saturday?

WON THE WHOLE BALL OF WAX.... must be in the coaching I'm sure. molaugh Our team is listed as a AA team and we played in an open tournament and beat AAA and Major league team and won the damn thing overall. It's up to Villa Rica Georgia this weekend to show them Peaches how us Bama Boys get er done. :dblthumb: