• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Rogue fab vs JD2 model 32

Moto85

Bham, AL
Which bender do y'all like for garage chassis and roll cage building?
I'm looking at the Rogue Fab or the JD2 model 32 with the air/hydraulic setup. They are both in the same price range and claim similar capabilities...
I'd like to be able to build a couple chassis a year and maybe a few roll cages or bumpers in between.

I've used both, the rogue was much more repeatable for me due to the way the tube clamps in. There is zero slip as the die tighten ups. I built a bunch of stuff with it and never ran into a scenario that I couldn't make a part. Only reason I got rid of my rogue was to go to a model 54.

I've used both, the rogue was much more repeatable for me due to the way the tube clamps in. There is zero slip as the die tighten ups. I built a bunch of stuff with it and never ran into a scenario that I couldn't make a part. Only reason I got rid of my rogue was to go to a model 54.

Thanks man! That's good to know you've used both and had a definite preference.
I've been wanting to do this for years and finally finished and sold some projects to fund it. I follow your buggy builds on here to get ideas and learn a thing or two.

Thanks man! That's good to know you've used both and had a definite preference.
I've been wanting to do this for years and finally finished and sold some projects to fund it. I follow your buggy builds on here to get ideas and learn a thing or two.

When I got my rogue they were really new on the market and there was a pretty big price difference between them and JD2. The new rogues have a been upgraded a decent bit and have more options than when I got mine. I don't think you can go wrong with either one but I preferred the vertical bending for space savings.

Jd32 1.75 1.88 wall flawless bends,youtube there videos and the guy explains the way the form there dies .I went back and forth. It was either rogue fab ,105 or 32 ,very pleased :dblthumb:

Latest posts