• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

RRR HEFTY HAUL OUT and TRASHY FOOD DRIVE....April 9th 9am-3pm!

zukkev

Cornfuzzled yet again...
https://www.facebook.com/events/1675932199351583/
Walker valley ORV Park...9-3!!! Food Provided by the PNW4WDA Region 1!
---We have access for trailer parking for those that are coming to help out. -------Discover Pass is waived for this day as long as you sign in/log hours to the event!!!
---Come out and Wheel/Ride (whatever your choice of recreation is) for the day----pick up trash, and get a chance to win some great raffle prizes!!!

Also, we are stepping it up a notch...TRASHY FOOD DRIVE---IF you bring a reasonably full bag of non-perishable food items, you will receive 5 raffle tickets per bag of food brought!!! That's like hauling 5 bags of trash! Easy peasy!!!
All the food donations will go to the local Skagit Food banks!!!
Let's fill the Wheeler for a good cause, AND clean up our back yard!!!!!
SEE YOU ALL THEN!!! :DANCE:

I will be there! Like the last one I went to it should be a good time hanging with good people all keeping our trails looking good and open for us all to enjoy. If you haven't been to one of the annual Hefty Hauls I would highly recommend it as the first one I attended I had a good time, met more new people to wheel with, plus from the 4 bags of trash I picked up I won the raffle a couple times getting a Uniden CB/Firestick/Install stuff, a set of 2 Daystar CanCams and mount kit. There are lots of good raffle prizes to be won, hope to see you some of you there.:beer: