• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

RRR Show n Shine 2015, JUNE 21st in Lynden!!!

zukkev

Cornfuzzled yet again...
Yep, it's that time of year already!!! We've brought the Show-n-Shine home to Whatcom County!!!
JUNE 21st 9am-3pm....Come out and enjoy a day with fellow Wheelers! Lots of prizes to be raffled! The proceeds will go right back into our PNW Trails! Raffle will start right around 2:30pm...
If you're in a club, try and get as many of your members to come and show support! SEE YOU THERE!!! :awesomework:

Attachments

• show & shine2015-8x11poster.jpg
    show & shine2015-8x11poster.jpg
    67.8 KB · Views: 179
I am going to bring my blue TJ and maybe haul a buddies FJ for him. If you want help setting up I will go early and give a hand just let me know. Also my friends work is giving me some stuff to give to the raffle so Im going to call you later this week and arrange to bring it to you so I know it will all end up with the club for sure.

Excellent news Tony! Thank you! Looking forward to hearing from ya soon! :D
And thanks again fer the lights!!! :cool:

Bumpity Bump!!!
Raffle prizes being donated by Master Pull, Clavicle 3 Offroad, 4 Wheel Parts Lynnwood, Mt Baker Motosports just to name a few! Little over a week away! Come register and support OUR trails! :awesomework:

Dude, we had several folks (close to a dozen) drive clear up from Bothell/Seattle/Everett/Snoho for our show this yr! Last yr and yrs prior we were lucky to have just a few from the south end when we held the S n S in Burlington... You shoulda come up man! Woulda been worth it!
It was a great day and alot of fun! Couple things to streamline next yr, but all in all a great day! :cheer:

It was a good time, good people and lots of cool rigs :awesomework:

It was! Here's a few pics that are trickling around...The Race Tractor was all the rage! :redneck: :awesomework::cool:

Attachments

• Subie1.jpg
    Subie1.jpg
    74.3 KB · Views: 72
  • misc.jpg
    misc.jpg
    69.1 KB · Views: 72
  • Randy Lampman.jpg
    Randy Lampman.jpg
    77.9 KB · Views: 86
  • Jeff G.jpg
    Jeff G.jpg