• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Running small super swampers on bfg tires on rzr?

PixbyNick

A friend is thinking about putting some small truck tires on his XP and was wondering how they do offroad compared to a regular atv tire?

I have 29x10.50x15 TSL SX on my XP and they do good on rocks and pavement, but suck in the loose stuff, but the XP has enough power to make up for it.
I really like them and for the money you cant beat `em. The tires are about $150 each and wheels are are about $125-$150 for 15s. The tires are cheaper than the same size Outlaws or Silverbacks. (axle breakers)
2012-03-02_11-22-52_458.jpg

2012-03-02_11-24-28_883.jpg

Thanks! ill let him know, most stuff we ride is rocks and he is wanting to get his tagged so he will be happy to hear that.

Frogg, have you though about cutting them tires ? Would make a world of difference in them on something so light.

I mentioned this to a buddy of mine after seeing them down at Superlift on some RZRs.

He was wondering how well they would flex on such a light vehicle with a stiff sidewall compared to a ATV specific tire.

So how much difference is there?

Re: Re: Running small super swampers on bfg tires on rzr?

How do you go about tagging a RZR? It would be awesome if I could do that in Florida.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

GIZMO1 said:
How do you go about tagging a RZR? It would be awesome if I could do that in Florida.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Around here all you gotta do is take the title to the county clerk and have the correct equipment (mirrors & horn is all that is required in tn, but blinker kits make it easier)

TBItoy said:
Around here all you gotta do is take the title to the county clerk and have the correct equipment (mirrors & horn is all that is required in tn, but blinker kits make it easier)

i will have to check this out for Florida. It would be awesome if so.