• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

RZR ECU Tunes

ToledoDan

Whose tune are you using for your RZR's? I got 520344, 17; 65590, 7; 65592, 7 codes and Gilomen is telling me their ECU tune will get rid of those error codes and just like the rest it will add 10hp, reduce fan on temp, increase low speed to 45mph and increase high speed to 999mph. lol

Just curious if anyone has used their ECU tune or anyone else's and what's been your experience?

FYI, this is for a 2017 1000XP4. Stock drivetrain, stock tires, front bumper, winch, molded plastic roof, bench rear seat, tool box. normally it is me and my kids (6-16yo) riding, not your average 300lb drinking buddies so we have some extra weight from the accessories, but we're not trying to turn heavy tires and loaded with linebackers.

I have his tune on an 18' xp1000 for two years or so. I looked at the codes on google and it looks like you could have a fuel pump issue. Back to Gilomen, I run his tune without an issue with a little added power and fans come on sooner. I don't think you can go wrong at all by doing it, even though I think your codes are due to a different issue. There is a slight chance the belt can cause most of those issues, but I'm guessing fuel pump. I run hunterworks belts, rollers, and white washers. His stuff is pretty good as well.

- first code appears to be a lean code issue. Fuel pump, o2 sensor, exhaust leak, etc. (I would check fuel pump first)
- second code is missfire (again could be pointing back to a fuel pump)
- third code appears to be missfire

i have had issues with the o-ring in the fuel pump getting displaced. but once it is displaced it will not go out of limp mode. mine is going in and out of limp mode, so its probably not the o-ring, but could be another issue with the fuel pump. the 520344 17 is a rich condition code, I believe 520344 15 is a lean condition. other two codes are misfire codes for cyl 1 & cyl 2. I plan to do the tune & clutch upgrade, change spark plugs and clean air filter (we rode dunes for 6 days on the last trip so it got a little dusty and that could have contributed to a dirty air filter and rich condition). sounds like i'm jumping off the deep end and doing the tune and clutch kit to fix this problem, but just don't want to go on another ride and have to deal with phantom problems. if that don't get it, fuel pump will be next.