• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

rzr or buggy?

sledneck

I know some of your guys have made the switch from Jeeps/buggies to a rzr. What are your thoughts like and dislikes of the rzr? I would probably get more use out of a rzr seen there are more places to ride in my area, just not sure I want to jump ship just yet. Is there a huge difference between the S and XP??

Mine is just the rgular rzr with spacers like a s an i love it the climb great im tryin to trade my renney for a jeep crawler to have both but a rzr is the way to go iv seen em out go buggies its jud all in what u like though i love my rzr but there nothin like bounchin the rev limiter on a tough V8 :driving:

It's all about who you run with.. as kelly says--choose your crowd.

I got the XP and won't be going back to a crawler anytime soon.. Of course I've never owned anything better than yotas... I rode my XP last year more than I've wheeled the several crawlers I've had in the last 3 years combined. More local spots for me & fits in toy hauler so I can also ride at dunes.

I love my RZR and ride it alot more than I ever did my crawler! BUT I really miss having a rig! I wouldn't replace a crawler with a RZR, I wish I would kept the crawler and had both!