• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

RZR popping out of low range????

colt i had this problem with my tyrex all i did to fix was adjust shifter ,not sure bout the rzr

B.DRAKE said:
You sure its goin in gear all the way? Mine will do it if it doesn't engage all the way :dblthumb:

Thanks yall. Im hoping its just an adjustment. I had to pull 2 rigs back for my buddy. He should be here any time with the rzr and i'll tweek on it. I've heard of 2010's having this problem.

If I put a small amount of pressure on the shifter while it is fully engaged in low range it will not pop out. When it "pops" out, it is still engaged in the gear with the gear grind you would hear if you tried to engage a gear at to high of an rpm from neutral..

trans broke the snap ring or the spacer. had the same issue awhile back in my 2010. they used newer parts trying to get the trans to shifter better after the 2009 s and they used crap parts. the fix is to replace with the 2009 parts. i took mine to dealer and complained and got it warrantied but i was only out of the warranty by like 4 days when it happened to mine.

coleman

Thx for the info. I will probably call a dealer in alabama. Stokes polaris in pensacola fl sucks donkeyballs

Mines not popping out of gear but yesterday I was ridding and got stuck in some skidder ruts and whenever I went to reverse and was standing on it with a buddy winching me the damn thing locked up and quite pulling and made some weird sound but after I thought oh **** I put it back in forward and it pulled back a little forward and then no more issues it did fine after that anyone got any ideas? My only logical reason was maybe it wasn't in reverse good and it popped out of gear or something I don't know but definitely don't want it to happen again its a2010 s with 1700a miles and no other issues