• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

SETTC 2012 video and pics

patooyee said:
Haha. Perhaps I should rephrase: What component failed first in the chain reaction of broken components?

looks like no truss let the axle tube spin.

Elliott said:
Someone needs to tell Rkeys that Rockwell buggies are suppose to be big, heavy, and slow!Looks like he's got his dialed in
ive hearded that alot. she is very dependable and motor is dialed in

patooyee said:
Wait, no, looks like axle tube spun and there was no truss to start with.
You are correct Sir just welded the tubes to the chunk and thought that would hold it, man was i wrong broke the welds all the way around, got it in the shop now trussing it like no other.

Draco said:
800 horsepower. ;D
Now Brian we all know a 500 C.I. chevy only makes 350 dont be lying to these people, there boat anchors and thats it no real HP

This SETTC was an awesome event and I had a great time with everyone. The bar was raised a LOT. I am looking forward to next year as we are already preparing. I can't believe I still had a windshield after you guys drove up Punisher! I think you all shoulda used a little more throttle......

Great videos as usual! Nothing beats seeing the action live and hearing and feeling all that horsepower In person!!!!! I love it!!! :woot: :woot: :woot:

The Race was Awesome and was very well organized with very challenging courses.

We enjoyed Morris Mountain as always, very fun park! :dblthumb:

Congratulations to the winners :dblthumb: That was no easy race!!! Thankyou to everyone who participated, It was a great show! :popcorn: loller.gif

Shane Ludlo backflips on Primos SETTC 2012 at Morris Mountain