• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Shannon Campbell's WERock Jellico Roll - video

Speeding

Forum member #1
Hardline Crawler
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2A0bvdEWoVs

Nastiest roll I've seen in a while. Check out the 10' free fall. :eek: Anybody have any "after" photos of the rig? Somebody told me he destroyed it.

Re: Shannon Campbell Jellico Roll vid

Speeding said:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2A0bvdEWoVs

Anybody have any "after" photos of the rig? Somebody told me he destroyed it.

better becareful the cross post police are gonna start crying again.

Cole said:
better becareful the cross post police are gonna start crying again.

crying and pointing out the obvious are two different things...and yeah, i do know that everything posted anywhere is a crosspost!!! :flipoff1:

i just like razzin yall....whooz really cryin'? :flipoff1:

That was the second roll during that course. :D I didn't think it was that bad actually...damage wise. Yeah, the roll was nasty going way over. But, nothing was really messed up. It ripped a body panel off, but the cage appeared fine.

He's got that turnkey motor and harness. When it gets way to hot it goes into limp (sp?) mode. I did that before on ours when I rolled it and the fan disconnected. When I was in the gas trying to make the climb again I was like..."oh crap I blew the motor up. What? Oh...okay. I'm not used to this fancy crap. laughing1 "

Shannon just spent $10k for our viewing pleasure? Is he talking about $10k in damages?

On a related note, I like watching Shannon drive.

vanguard said:
Shannon just spent $10k for our viewing pleasure? Is he talking about $10k in damages?

On a related note, I like watching Shannon drive.

Dustin likes to make things bigger than they are for crowd pleasure on the mic. My guess is that his LS motor from Turnkey is around $10,000.

Droopy said:
That was the second roll during that course. :D I didn't think it was that bad actually...damage wise. Yeah, the roll was nasty going way over. But, nothing was really messed up. It ripped a body panel off, but the cage appeared fine.

He's got that turnkey motor and harness. When it gets way to hot it goes into limp (sp?) mode. I did that before on ours when I rolled it and the fan disconnected. When I was in the gas trying to make the climb again I was like..."oh crap I blew the motor up. What? Oh...okay. I'm not used to this fancy crap. laughing1 "

You said "limp mode" laughing1 My TBI stay's in fuggin limp mode... POS Turd motor ! J/J I've thought heavily about doin 'pane and stickin the nasty 383 thats sittin in my garage in it. That would only = more $ in broke parts though

( your right though and I understand what your sayin, just funny to read it.... )

P said:
I've thought heavily about doin 'pane and stickin the nasty 383 thats sittin in my garage in it. That would only = more $ in broke parts though
do it... you gotta tear it up to justify the upgrade....