• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

snorkel for s10

maverick1990

hey guys i have a 91 chevy s10 and i want to put a snorkel on it. i know that they dont make a snorkel for my truck but i have heard of people taking cherokee snorkels and putting them on them. i was wondering if anyone know about making this mod or has any suggestions on what snorkel to go with?

i saw a jeep truck at a gas station with a snorkel on it and the body looked really simmilar to a first gen s10 body. does anyone know what jeep calls there truck?

thanks for the help

the jeep pickup that looks like a cherokee is a commanche, or mj. im guessing thats the one your talking about.

get the safari snorkel..not the ARB one..The safari sits higher up on your fender and out of the way... the ARB sits below the body line on the cherokee and comanchee... Or you could just make your own..and save a bunch of money..

do some research on homemade snorkels...

Make your own!

4" and 6" drain pipe, fittings, and some fernco couplers.

resume017.jpg

resume022.jpg

jeepproject119.jpg

jeepproject122.jpg

jeepproject123.jpg

jeepproject124.jpg

jeepproject125.jpg

nice rig. i dont know where you are located at or where you wheel but i am in bonney lake and i am fairly new to wheeling. i have a 91 with a 5 inch lift with 31s. i have gone up to evans creek once but didn't go down any trails cuz there was too much snow. if you ever wanna go wheel i'm willin to go.

fine with me! if i ever get it going again:haha: but i would be glad to show you around.:awesomework: I am in sultan...

what lift do you have? TrailDistaster? (don't worry it's not that bad, i had that at one point:awesomework: )

hahaha yeah with **** cepek fun countrys. i am looking at mountin up a set of iroks for off roadin though and keep the cepeks for the road.

get the safari snorkel..not the ARB one..The safari sits higher up on your fender and out of the way... the ARB sits below the body line on the cherokee and comanchee... Or you could just make your own..and save a bunch of money..

do some research on homemade snorkels...

ARB does not make snorkels, they sell the Safari snorkel brand.

KICKASS IDEA!!! :awesomework: thanks for the pics man...YES there will be a copycat one on my rig...

Thanks, feel free to exploit the idea and make it your own.

I didn't build it cause I want to submerse my rig. I built it to keep my filter from being covered in mud everytime I wheel it, K&N's don't last if you have to clean it after every trip!

Latest posts