• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired SOLD Lowrance Baja 540C (w/ extras)

InDaShop

Dont Tread On Me
Lowrance Baja 540C (w/ extras)
SOLD SOLD SOLD

Included an 8" Ram-mount dbl socket arm for your truck so you can use when not in your buggy. (I bolted into one of my cupholders) http://www.ram-mount.com/
Ram-mount stud plate for buggy. You'll need to weld a small tube on your chassis or to your co-driver T-handle. Makes removal a spin.
Cigarette lighter power pigtail for truck
Hardwire kit for buggy
It lived its life in my truck except for a couple weeks at the Hammers.

PM or call me
Wyatt

Mounted in my truck
IMG_2372.jpg

IMG_2373.jpg

Ram Mount "Stud" is for buggy, the "ball" mount is for the arm that you can mount in your truck.
IMG_2396.jpg

How I used it in my old buggy
IMG_2389.jpg

IMG_2393.jpg

Re: Lowrance Baja 540C (w/ extras)

Jesus that radio setup we hacked together is sure bootie two years later. laughing1

Bones said:
Jesus that radio setup we hacked together is sure bootie two years later. laughing1
What? That **** is still cutting edge.
I really dont need the intercom module anymore, but will likely be mounting the radio in the big trailer.

And the PA/siren/horn ****....I so need to get that installed in my daily driver, and install a camera. I seriously get cut off or ran out of my lane 1 to 2 times daily. Its past getting old, and its not like I drive a small vehicle. It clear people are idiots if they cut off a big ass diesel with somebody that looks like me behind the wheel and on the gas.

Wyatt, I know Brandon Haynes is/was looking for a GPS. You might want to let Stan know, they probably would jump on this.

I might be interested in the intercom if you want to sell it. PM me if so.

So now you do this, after I already have a new gps. Dammit man!

Latest posts