• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired SOLD parting out now Tube Rock Buggy

revinkevin

Buggy project. This is unfinished. I am putting my Buggy up for sale. I have other things that I want to address. This buggy is a rolling chassis made out of 1 3/4 DOM. It is 112in wheel base on 42in swampers, Ford Dana 60's front & rear, 350 vortech with wiring harness & computer. Harness has been sent out and cut down for stand alone run. It has currie antirock sway bars, Billstien coil over shocks & bump stops. High steer arms, custom single side rock ram from Eagle Machine in Columbia. 1 an a 1/4 shank with 1in through hole Chromalloy QA1 heim joints. POS steering orbital valve and pump. Willwood dual master cylinder and pedal assy. Sanderson ceramic coated headers. Driver side drop Atlas transfer 3.8 -1 with 1350 yokes & TH 350 adapter. MTR 8in wide 32 hole bead locks. Corbu seats. Afco radiator & electric fan. The chassis was built by David Holbrook, it is custom design of my own from many buggies I have seen out on the trail. Again I am selling this to address other things. I am not willing to negotiate the price. The price is $12,000 for it all. If you have looked into building a buggy this is a big jump start for you and you already know this is not cheap to build. I have way more than this in it. I feel this is a fair price once you start to add every thing up in parts an labor. Please serious people only. I have pics but for the life of me cant figure out how to post them. If you want I can send pics to an email addy if any one wants. Or if any questions please just call me. 615-417-4403. I am best reached by phone. I dont check email much. Thanks for reading.

Re: Tube Rock Buggy

I have pics to send to any one who is interested. Just need an email addy. You can even text it to me or just old fashion pic up your phone and call. Thanks Kevin