• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

SRRS @ Bridgeport, TX Feb 21-22

ALshooter

Anyone here planning on attending this race weekend at Bridgeport? I'm taking my 5 yr old and would like for him to get a chance to sit in one of the buggies. He's big into "monster trucks" and dinosaurs. Hoping to get him hooked on wheeling early. I'm working on getting my old heep out of the garage and running after sitting for 6 years. Last time it was out was 2013 CAOS Fall for All at Gray Rock. He keeps asking why his jeep is broken...

Hope to see some of you guys.

While I'm not going to the race, generally the racers are pretty approachable/friendly and will let the kiddo and you look all around the buggy and ask questions before the race. Some will let the kiddo sit in the seat(s) for a bit as well. Just wander around and see whose approachable/friendly etc.

I would advise bringing some ear plug for the kiddo just to be on the safe side.

After the race is over, I'd imagine a bunch of the racers will load up and hit the road. So I'd advise getting there early and walking around the parking lot /pits area to check out the rigs pre-race.

Saw someone between Paris Texas and Bonham on HWY 82 Friday around 3, I was passing whom ever after the road road area.... buggy looked blue in color.

We definitely did. He met a few of the racers and couldn't have cared less. He mostly interested in playing with the other kids. Between races he was pushing his giant Grave Digger down the starting ramp then sliding down after it.

We had a great time. I managed to prove that FX4 side steps are NOT rock sliders after the races. Guess I'll have to build a set.

Attachments

• IMG_1963[1].JPG
    IMG_1963[1].JPG
    2.1 MB · Views: 136
  • IMG_1955[1].JPG
    IMG_1955[1].JPG
    3.2 MB · Views: 146
We definitely did. He met a few of the racers and couldn't have cared less. He mostly interested in playing with the other kids. Between races he was pushing his giant Grave Digger down the starting ramp then sliding down after it.

We had a great time. I managed to prove that FX4 side steps are NOT rock sliders after the races. Guess I'll have to build a set.

Glad y'all had fun, minus the truck's side steps.