• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Stoney Lonesome March 31

Tyler L

I just wanna go fast
Anybody going this sat? Got a group going and wanted to see who all gonna be there

Just remember it closed down that afternoon for the UTV Ralley Raid Race. We will be there riding that morning and doing some film work for the series so yal come on out. :driving:

we are looking at racing Memorial Day weekend, been trying to get prepared, got a couple cages to build first :dblthumb:

The park will close down at 2 or 3 but I think we are just gonna ride n then watch the race.. we all need to get together and ride. If anyone is interested in riding as a group let me know ill be there around 9 and we will get together and ride

flipper101 said:
The park will close down at 2 or 3 but I think we are just gonna ride n then watch the race.. we all need to get together and ride. If anyone is interested in riding as a group let me know ill be there around 9 and we will get together and ride

I ain't as badass as you and Goode so I'll just stay at da house! ;D

Y'all should all just race.

They are having a sportsman class this time too.
It will be for beginners only and any ride qualifies to enter if its a sxs.
They are only going to let you win the class twice then you have to move to the correct class for your sxs.

I've heard that they have done alot of work to the short course part to.
Made the jumps smoother and more sxs friendly.
Banked the curves and fixed the drainage problem.

Heres the link to the website and all the info.........including big $$$$$$$$ payout :woot: :woot:
http://utvrallyraid.com/

Budget YJ said:
Y'all should all just race.

They are having a sportsman class this time too.
It will be for beginners only and any ride qualifies to enter if its a sxs.
They are only going to let you win the class twice then you have to move to the correct class for your sxs.

I've heard that they have done alot of work to the short course part to.
Made the jumps smoother and more sxs friendly.
Banked the curves and fixed the drainage problem.

Heres the link to the website and all the info.........including big $$$$$$$$ payout :woot: :woot:
http://utvrallyraid.com/
I dont know why anybody else shows up when they find out your going! :flipper:

BUG-E J said:
I dont know why anybody else shows up when they find out your going! :flipper:

I think he got his lil hiney spanked last weekend at durhamtown..., but the one that beat him was using a radio system to stay ahead of him.

:flipoff1:

I'll have a set of UTV Inc billet hubs for a 2010 up rzr rzr-s rzr-4
with me today if anybody wants them.
They sell for $525 plus shipping.
I'll take $400

BustedKnucklefilms said:
Thanks Jeremy! Looks like we will be doing alot of work with the UTVRR folks. :dblthumb:

Thats awsome, they really needed someone to help with videos. Its hard to get good footage on a 12 mile track unless you have a crew filming.

BustedKnucklefilms said:
Thanks Jeremy! Looks like we will be doing alot of work with the UTVRR folks. :dblthumb:

Maybe the weather will be better next time and you can get some video on the narrow up hill section and the ridge line :woot: :woot: :driving: :dblthumb:

BustedKnucklefilms said:
RR is picking up steam booyang Hope you guys get enough interest in the RR series to do a DVD, Great work at RR#2 loller.gif thumb.gif