• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired stretched 1 ton TJ on 4dz

sledneck

1997 Jeep TJ started life as a 4cyl currently has a 2000 4.0 6cyl, NV3550 b&m shorty shifter, center force clutch, hand throttle, NP231. Only 76,00 miles. This is not a hack job you will not know its wasnt factory installed. Axles D60's front and rear. 35 spline f&r inners and outers, warn premium hubs with spares. Detroits, and 5:13s. Solid axle diff covers. 5x5.5 bolt pattern, disc brakes front and rear, caddy ebrake in the rear. 40x13.50x17" MTR's Mickey Thompson classic locks (the rings are beat to ****) inner air lock internal beadlocks. Jeep is stretched to 108" 4 link rear, leafs up front. This rig is super stable drives and climbs great. Full interior nice carpet etc. Everything works as it should AC blows ice cold and the heat works great. int wipers etc. drive it like a buggy with the comforts of AC and a top. Full 1.75x.120 DOM cage. Fully tig welded. The factory top works as it should. the back seat still fits etc. EMPI suspesion seats with adj. lumbar. These seats are comfy weather on a all day trail ride or 200 mile day trip. These seats are NOT bolted to the cage they still slide and flip forward for access to the rear seat. The interior is really clean and not cut up. Custom fuel cell that uses the stock pump and pick up. the gas gauge works as it should. The fuel cell does not hang below the bumper line and has a full skid. Tmaxx 10,000lb winch with in cab, remote and regular controls. Have a few soft tops 2 have tears 1 that is on the jeep is new. tonneau cover & bikini top. Spare driveshafts front and rear etc. etc. full set of 6" flares to keep the local police at bay if you have to worry about such things. I dont believe this Jeep will disappoint. I just drove it 200 miles wheeled all day and drove home with the AC on. paint is from a volvo cross country station wagon. Im sure like all posts there are a few things that Im forgeting but you get the nuts n bolts of it. I drive this jeep daily in the summer time, you can get in it and go. Remember its a stretched 1 ton TJ on 40" tires its not going ot drive like a caddy. haha! PLEASE NOTE. This jeep has been used for what it was built for, it has been floped, jumped and drove home, I have snow wheeled the hell out of this jeep. the cage is 100% square the hood and windshield frame are beat. I have a trailer to help with delivery if needed (for a fee) Located in Erie PA (16507) $10,000 obo money talks!!!!!!!! If your serious please call 814-450-5054 or email [email protected] Thanks for looking.

Before broken windshield
4D090.jpg

4D282.jpg

Wheeling471.jpg

4D229.jpg

4D190.jpg

4D080.jpg

4D077.jpg

4D068.jpg

4D067.jpg

4D066.jpg

4D065.jpg

4D064.jpg

misc386.jpg

misc387.jpg

misc388.jpg

misc389.jpg

Offers..... Will possibly trade for a nice 1970-1979 ford truck. Looking for a crew cab